Sunday, May 2, 2010

Spice Rack

I wanted to share with you my new spice rack that Mr. Airstream made.  If you look to the far left of the picture, you can see the spice rack hanging on the wall.  It was completely rotten, so it had to be replaced.  We decided to make it the same size, but deeper for extra things to be put there.It looks a little different, because we didn't put up the paneling in the kitchen, the rack doesn't stand out as much.  We decided to put the paper towels under the rack.  To the left of the paper towel, we added an aluminum towel hanger for kitchen towels to hang on.

I am linking up to:

11 comments:

  1. Looks nice! Good job Mr. Airstream! Where did you get the cookbook from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got the cookbook from the gift shop in Iowa at Pike's Peak State Park. If I remember right, it was not very expensive - under $5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Thanks for linking up to Thrifty Thursday!
    Leigh, Bloggeritaville
    www.lbratina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning! Just found your blog, cannot wait to spend time reading thru your re-do. I am an antique dealer and use my Airstream for my travel/sales. LOVE it!
    Here is a link if you are interested when I blogged about my Airstream http://hillschapelantiquestore.blogspot.com/2010/04/travel-to-antique-flea-markets-1972.html
    Best Regards, cindykay

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are lucky to have such a great handyman around! It looks fabulous.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great my friend nice one. Happy 2nd time around Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Mr Airstream did a great job. I like the dark wood. It looks rich and does not get dirty so easily. Happy 2nd time around Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One main attribute that I consider as a good or shall i say a competitive cook is to know how to maintain his/her place clean. We all know it is impossible but it is a must. Lucky spice rack contribute a great help to his/her master when it comes to cooking at maintaining clean place both at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work Airstream. Your spice rack blends with the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't notice the spice rack here. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a Kamenstein Magnetic Spice Rack but it holds 16 spices. This is great for chrome concept kitchens. Great post! I really appreciate Kamenstein products.

    ReplyDelete