Sunday, September 5, 2021

1953 Clipper Airstream Video Tour

 

I had a really great idea!  This little thing has been sitting in the back yard, because it’s too small for us to camp in right now.  We keep putting things in it to store them, but other than that, we move it around the yard to mow under it.  Why not use this for my crafting she shed?  Genius!

I started by trying to convince Mr. Right into bringing it around and helping me get it set up.  It took some convincing - but here it is in the front yard!  Yesterday, I got it emptied out and cleaned.  Today I will start putting my crafting in there!  

In the meantime - I did a video tour of it inside and out!  So many people say that they want to see the inside, so now you can!  This led me to think about doing a pop-up craft show for the fall.  We don’t have any fall craft shows here!  Plus maybe people would come since it’s seeing inside the airstream!  We’ll see!

Let me know what you think?  Are there other things that you’d like to see or explained?


No comments:

Post a Comment