Doesn't it look great out in the woods? We went with two of our friends and their families for the weekend of camping. Not everything is complete, but at this point, we do have more than what we ever had in the 1953 as far as amenities!
Some of the things we need to complete yet before being finished are:
- Counter top trim
- Grey water tank (not made yet)
- Plumbing to the Grey water tank
- Shower curtain
- Door curtains
- Loops on one of the Venetian Blinds
- Veneer fronts of several drawers and cupboards
- Remake medicine cabinet
- Remake spice cabinet
- Remake magazine rack
- Redo table & chairs
- Clean and buff the outer shell
- Upholster the back of beds
- Build bunk beds (has anyone ever done hammocks in an Airstream?)
- Hooks & Fixtures here & there!
- Repaint steps, hitch and back bumper
- Install TV???
- I'm sure there are many more I'm not thinking of!
I know it seems like a long list, but overall, I don't think most of the things are huge jobs, so it seems like we are getting closer.